A few easy steps will guide you through the process of purchasing a bus pass for your student:
1. Review the Bus Schedules for the school your student will attend in the fall of 2018.
2. Choose the desired route and stop for your student. AM and PM passes are sold separately. For a "round trip," you will need to purchase one of each.
3. Complete the purchase process. You will receive a purchase confirmation via email.
- Would you like to be alerted to bus delays or cancellations? If yes, check the box saying "Text Message for Bus Delays/Cancellations ok" before completing the purchase.
- Discount codes are available for income qualified students. For more information, see the Reduced Price Application page.
- Does your student split their time between two households? For more information, see the Secondary Bus Route Request page.
4. Receive pass. Passes for White Hill students will be available for pick up at the White Hill main office in August (exact dates/times will be sent via email at the beginning of the month). Passes for Hidden Valley and Ross Valley Charter students will be mailed to the address provided at check out.
5. Didn't receive your pass before school started? That's ok! Just print your order confirmation that you received via email and show that to the bus driver.
Questions? Send us an Email.